Information about cookies
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to the user’s computer in order to store data, which can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation.
Types of cookies depending on the entity that manages them.
- First-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: these are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Technical cookies: these are those that allow the user to browse through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, including those that the publisher uses to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, manage payment, make the request for registration or participation in an event, or share content through social networks. Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as another element of design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without user information being collected for other purposes.
- Preference or personalization cookies: these are those that allow information to be remembered so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that may differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user performs a search, etc. If it is the user himself who chooses these characteristics, cookies will be exempt from the obligations of article 22.2 of the LSSI as they are considered a service expressly requested by the user, and this as long as the cookies obey exclusively the selected purpose.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by users of the service.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these are those that store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain active
- Session cookies: these are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies: these are those in which the data is still stored on the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
¿Qué tipo de Cookies utiliza esta página web?
Expiration: 1 year
Provider/Owner: Google Analytics
Main cookies used: _ga
Finalidad: The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session, and campaign data and also tracks site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Expiration: 2 years
Provider/owner: Google Analytics
Main cookies used: _ga_PPDTCLK7WH
Finalidad: This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Used to maintain session state.
Expiration: 2 years
How can you configure your Cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Internet Tools > Options > Privacy > Settings.
Para más información, puede consultar el soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Tools > options > privacy > history > custom settings.
For more information, you can check out Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy -> Content settings.
For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences > Security.
For more information, you can refer to Apple Support or Browser Help.
- Opera:Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
For more information, you can check out Opera support or browser Help.
If you use a browser other than the above, please refer to their policy for installing, using and blocking cookies.
What happens if Cookies are disabled?
Some functionality of the Services and areas of this website may not function properly if cookies are disabled.
Ideal Fruits S.L, within the framework of the ICEX Next programme, has had the support of ICEX and the co-financing of the European ERDF fund. The purpose of this support is to contribute to the international development of the company and its environment.
Objective: Expansion and technological improvements of the industry for the processing of red fruits (blueberries and strawberries) and carrots.
Expected results: Achievement of expansion targets and technological improvements