INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Due to the entry into force of the reference modification of the «Law of Services of the Information Society» (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all web pages that they use dispensable cookies, before it navigates through them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to offer a correct operation of the site.
Through the use of these devices, the Web server is allowed to remember some data concerning the user, such as their preferences for viewing the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE REGULATIONS AND EXCEPTED COOKIES
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require the informed consent of the user are analytical cookies and those for advertising and affiliation, excepting those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Regarding the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: they collect information on the use made of the website.
- Social cookies: are those necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate cookies: they allow you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: they collect information about the user’s preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES THAT ARE USED ON THIS WEBSITE
_ga: Google Analytics cookiethat enables the unique visit control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes their browser, it will be considered another user. It expires 2 years from the last update.
_gat: This cookie is associated with Google Analytics Universal.It is used to limit the request speed – limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.
_utma: Google Analytics cookie which records the date of the first and last time the user visited the website. It expires 2 years from the last update.
_utmb: Google Analyticswhich records the arrival time to the website. It expires 30 minutes from the last update.
_utmc: Google Analyticsused for interoperability with the urchin.js tracking code. It is removed when the browser is closed.
_utmt: Google Analytics. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. It expires at the end of the session.
_utmv: Google Analytics.This cookie is used to segment demographic data. It expires at the end of the session.
_utmz: Google Analyticswhich stores the traffic source or a campaign to explain how the user got to the website. It expires 6 months from the last update.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the Tools icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the «Privacy» section, click on Content settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on All cookies and site data …
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Clear browsing data (empty Cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Chrome, click here:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the «Browsing history» section, click Delete browsing history on exit.
4. Select Delete files.
5. Select Delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Internet Explorer, click here:
Firefox. version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to «Details», click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Active session starts
4. Using the «Time interval to erase» in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences, in the History section available at
Tools> Options> Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox, click here:
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, Clear all website data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information about Safari, click here:
Options – Advanced – Cookies.
The cookie options control the way in which Opera handles them and therefore their acceptance or rejection.
For more information about Opera click here:
Consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.